Here are five constructive tips to help your offer stand out to the seller.
Today I’m sharing a few quick tips that will help your offer stand out to sellers. Price isn’t always the most valuable thing to a seller; other factors can make a huge difference in their decision.
• Reach out to the listing agent. Your real estate agent should reach out to the listing agent to find out what’s important to the seller. Get a timeline of when they need to move out and where they’re going.
• Have proof of funds. Have either your proof of funds or pre-qualification letter readily available as you write your offer.
• Have a robust escrow or deposit. If you have one of these, you’ll come across as a highly qualified buyer to the seller.
• Shorten the home inspection dates. Inspection periods don’t have to be 14 or 21 days long. Also, depending on the situation, you may be able to eliminate the inspection altogether.
• Work with a professional agent or team. The right agent or team can help you get through the sometimes tricky situations that come up when transacting real estate.
If you’d like more information about writing your best offer or any other topic, visit our website. If you’re considering buying or selling and would like a free market analysis, give us a call. We would love to help you.