As we move deeper into 2018, one thing is for sure—if you plan on buying or selling a home this year, you’ll need a real estate professional on your side. There are five main reasons you want an agent on your team:
1. Paperwork. They’ll help you with all the disclosures and other paperwork necessary in today’s heavily regulated real estate environment.
2. Experience. Professional agents are also well educated and have a lot of experience regarding the real estate process.
3. Negotiations. Agents can act as a buffer in the negotiation process involving all parties in the transaction.
4. Pricing. We can help you understand home values, whether you’re setting a listing price or making a purchasing offer.
5. Market conditions. Finally, agents can simply and effectively explain the current real estate market so you can make the right decision for you and your family.
If you have any more questions about how a real estate agent can help you or you’re thinking about buying or selling a home in our market, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to help you.