Is it time to breathe new life into your Jersey Shore rental home? Here are a few quicks tips you can do to get your home along the shore ready for rental season.
- New Curtains: If your rental home has cheap plastic wobbly blinds replace them with some new vibrant colored curtains that will add a whole new look to the room.
- Tile Clean Up: Ceramic tile is a popular choice of flooring in many houses along the shore. The grout between the tiles can quickly become dirty and appear dingy. Take the time to clean the grout so your rental home welcomes guests to a clean environment.
- Clean Carpets: At least once a year you should have the carpet in your home cleaned. You can rent a carpet cleaning tool for as low as $30, or hire a professional company to come in and do it for you.
- Fixtures: Another inexpensive update for your rental home is to update any outdated light fixtures.
- Plants: Live plants not only make your home inviting, but they also make the quality of the air inside your home better as well. Choose hardy plants that don’t need to be watered daily and add them throughout your rental home.
There are plenty things you can do that won’t break the bank to modernize and bring your Jersey Shore rental home up to date and ready for the upcoming rental season. fresh coat of paint can give a room a whole new feel. With these few tips your rental home will be ready for bookings in no time.
The Ferzoco Group is experienced in working with buyers and sellers from Ocean City to Cape May. If you are looking to sell or buy a home let us know how we can help. Our job is to make your tomorrow better than today. Contact us today via email or give us a call at 609-264-6762.